The Rosebud Program will provide local college students a truly unique learning experience not available anywhere else in Santa Barbara.
Ten students, selected through a competitive application process, will receive:
• Access to 20+ Screenings and Q&As at SBIFF’s Cinema Society (September 2017-December 2017)
• A film analysis class taught by Roger Durling (SBIFF’s Executive Director and SBCC Film Studies Adjunct Professor)
• Study guides prior to each screening
• The option to include a research component and receive credit through Roger Durling’s Independent Study Course at SBCC
This enriching experience is designed to:
• Provide opportunities for networking and mentorship
• Inspire creativity and critical thinking
• Stimulate civic dialogue
• Foster community
Rosebud is part of SBIFF’s commitment to provide year-round educational opportunities for our local community. Students currently enrolled at any Santa Barbara County College are encouraged to apply!
To apply, please click below and submit the application, statement of intent and your unofficial transcript.
Applications are due before July 28, 2017 and those selected to participate will be notified no later than August 18, 2017