SBIFF is expanding its new program, Stories Matter in partnership with and led by best-selling author, actress, writer and award-winning documentarian, Leslie Zemeckis, to include two new sessions this spring.
Learn to write about your untold story through TWO NEW SESSIONS of the FREE program Stories Matter. Led by best-selling author, actress, writer and award-winning documentarian – Leslie Zemeckis, and in partnership with the Santa Barbara International Film Festival, these two NEW sessions will focus on creative writing and poetry and songwriting.
Program participants will receive:
- Both sessions commence the week of April 6, 2021
- 3-Week Poetry & Songwriting Program
- 6-Week Creative Writing Program
- One-on-one Mentoring
- Group Support
- Final works will be read and recorded by professional actors and available to view on Sbiff.org
- Participants’ Ages 18-29
- *At this time, due to COVID-19, all program events will be virtual and held via Zoom.
Applications for the spring Programs are now being accepted.
Applications are due on or before Monday, March 15, 2021.
To apply, email: email@example.com
For more program information, please visit: